NopCommerce Versions: 4.1, 4.0, 3.9, 3.8, 3.7, 3.6
Sage Pay Payment plugin for NopCommerce. Plugin provides server to server communication using SagePay Form integration and verification using secured REST API. The plugin supports direct payments, Capture, Void Order, Full Refund and Partial Refund.
Sage Pay Payment plugin for nopCommerce. Plugin provides server to server communication using SagePay Form integration and verification using secured REST API. The plugin supports direct payments, Capture, Void Order, Full Refund and Partial Refund. As the plugin enables payment using Form redirect method, this makes the transaction secure because the payment processing and data collection is done at Sage Pay secure environment.
- Support for Capture, Void, Refund and Partial Refund of order from Store admin panel
- HTTPs redirect for payment and REST API integration for secure payment transaction verification
- Save credit card details for further transactions (next time you just have to enter CVV or enter new card details)
- Free plugin support
- Free plugin upgrade to new version of nopCommerce
For nopCommerce Version 4.1, 4.0, 3.9, 3.8, 3.7, 3.8.
1 Download plugin.
2 Unzip the downloaded file.
3 In your nopCommerce web folder, you will see a Plugins folder, in it...
4 Create a sub folder with plugin name (TMotions.SagePay Payments).
5 Copy all the files from the zip download into the subfolder.
a restart the nopCommerce application, or
b login as Administrator, goto Administration > Configuration > Plugins > click the button "Reload list of Plugins".
7 after the list reloads, scroll down to the line with new plugin name, and click the "Install" link.
8 After installation of Plugin, click on configuration-> payment->payment method.
9. You will find the sagepay payment installed, press configure.
- You need to fill all the details like Transaction Type, Connect to, Vendor name, Profile, PartnerId, Save card details in Sagepay.
Note: * Vendor name is mandatory.
* If you select "Normal" in Profile section then there is multiple options "How do you want to pay"..?
b) VISA Debit
c) VISA electron
d) Master Card
e) Debit Mastercard
f) American Express
* If you select "Low" in profile section then, you can directly enter the card details.
10. Confirm card details .
11. Payment is done.